[Farmall] Farmall H

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:29:11 PST 2005

FD-
  The driveway in question (mine, that is) is about 1200 feet long.   Plus, I have my mother's house which is no sloutch, either.   Uggh!  Phoenix is looking better and better every day.
  JM

Frank DeWitt <Frank at lbpinc.com> wrote:  Go drive it.  Drive it slow and turn a lot.  If it makes you grin and you
are willing to find a blade and make it fit instead of the bucket for all
but the deepest snow then buy it.  If it doesn't make you grin then you are
probably better off with a rusted out truck and plow or with a new walk
behind snow blower.

Another way to look at it.  If you owned the H with a plow and your
neighbor came over and plowed you out with his nice Ford F250 before he
went to work would you secretly wish he hadn't so you could use your
tractor.  If so, go buy the H

Frank

So anyway...should I buy the $1200 H or leave it alone. I won't be plowing
anything but snow with it. 8-).
   JM

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web   http://www.lbpinc.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.