[Farmall] RE: Posting Request

Anthony Flint tony at flintservices.com
Tue Nov 29 10:39:50 PST 2005

Quote:

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:47:59 EST
From: Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Farmall] Posting Requests

some of us a very busy, and don't have time for infinite drizzle.
Please keep it relevant

End Quote

I'm sorry to have taken up so much of your obviously valuable time.
Normally I wouldn't have added the additional insult of replying, but since
it was such a condescending post, I felt compelled to do so.

I too am busy, nor have time for "infinite drizzle", which is exactly what
one could term the seventeen copies of