[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.(long)

bald at tds.net bald at tds.net
Tue Nov 29 07:39:01 PST 2005

Used to keep a couple of five gallon cans full of gas for my tractors and generator use during hurricanes.  The cans kept coming up missing.  Thought it might be my CRS problem, but it kept up for a few months.  I kept buying and filling cans and they kept disappearing.
Filled one can with 25% gas and 75% water.  Set it out back of the workshop.  Sure enough, it disappeared in a couple of days.  About a week later, noticed my doper neighbor having his car towed home and working on it.
Haven't had any gas go missing lately.
H. Fry, Southeast Georgia