[AJD] AR update

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 05:21:38 PST 2005

Dean,
         That's my plan. Tonight I'll take out the filter and put in some
diesel. Where is the best place to put a bar for breaking it loose? I don't
want to mess something else up. My wife can pull me around to slosh the
diesel around, but first I still have to resolve the break issue! A few
days of good soaking until then will be good for it.....TW