[AJD] AR update

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Mon Nov 28 19:32:50 PST 2005

We worked on the AR more tonight. Made good progress. Took the hood off and
then took the valve cover off and everything inside looks pretty good to
me. No real signs of standing water just some surface rust. The push rods
are loose and all valves move. The first valve on the left side sticks but
I sprayed it so it may loosen up. Let about a gallon of water drain out of
the crankcase before taking the plug out. I'd sure like to get the pistons
moving without having to take the head off. Not much progress on the brakes
yet. Four new pictures on Fotki. See the link below if you'd like.
Thanks.....TW

http://public.fotki.com/twilson17/

Tommy Wilson
Ruston, LA