[AJD] Identifing a styled A hood.

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 05:22:24 PST 2005

Dean,

    I see that you can buy a gasoline manifold for A's
488000- on up.  I am going to have to do some more
measuring,  but it is definately shorter than late A
hoods.  I doubt it could be for a G...??  I  just know
that the tank from the late hood would not fit in it
(lengthwise)  and upon measureing it is too short to
match up right on the tracator.  It fits over the
radiator like it was meant to be there...

                      Chris