[AT] Metal Pipe - Compressor

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Nov 27 17:45:52 PST 2005

    Ted;
    That was my thinking when I installed my system 2 years ago
and this has worked out well on my system. I don't have tools to
work with iron pipe and it was pretty east to fit the copper
pipe to my system. My shop is 24 feet by 36 feet and I used 110
feet of 3/4" and 1/2" copper pipe. I also put in some drains at
low points in the lines, but have never had any water collect in
any of them.
    My former shop I had used PVC pipe for the air lines. I
never thought it got rid of the heat very well. I was also
always worried about breaking a line or fitting while hooking up
a hose or if I pulled on it too hard.

            Gene