[AT] Air compressors?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 27 15:55:30 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Dotson" <gdotsly at loganrec.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Air compressors?

>    I have a 6 horsepower heavy duty compressor that is hard
> piped in my shop with copper tubing.

Gene, mine is also the 6 hp vertical 40 gallon tank with a water drain at
the bottom. I have no hard plumbing system at all yet. Just 50 feet of
rubber hose. I don't find a lot of water accumulates in the tank but it sure
seems to be getting into the air system. Sandblasting is very difficult with
wet sand trying to get through the nozzle.. :-(
I've been stalling on purchasing the water separator but I think it has
become a necessity now.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/