Bosch eqipme on IH exports (was Re: [Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 13:59:23 PST 2005

Not to sound cynical, but I suspect the reasons were more political than
practical. Robert Bosch was (and still is) a very large and powerful
global corporation - one of the biggest private companies in the world.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The most certain test by which we can judge whether a country is really
free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities. -Lord Acton (John
Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton), historian (1834-1902)