[AT] Air compressors?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 27 11:16:39 PST 2005

Thanks for the idea Richard. I will have to try and rig up something like
that on the outlet valve of my big compressor. This freezing air nozzle
problem is getting really annoying. Even had problems putting air into a
tire the other day. Maybe the humidity is higher here now than we are used
to.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/