[AJD] Re:Chris' John Deere 111

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Nov 26 22:20:35 PST 2005

Hey! I've NEVER brought a lawn tractor to a show to ride around!!!!!

;-)

Greg

Sheesh, RC planes too.....too many irons my friend...

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Nov 26 21:28 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: