[AT] Air compressors?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 26 18:51:26 PST 2005

Dean, that water in the air compressor lines has been driving me crazy
lately. Trying to blow the dust off the machinery and after a few minutes
the nozzle freezes up from the condensation. I can just imagine what will
happen when I try to paint with it next year. I've drained the tank of
condensation and it seems to make no difference. I don't recall having this
much problem with the old 3/4 horse Smith Roles compressor that has been on
this farm for over 30 years but this big new Coleman 6 horse, 40 gallon
seems to be worse. Or it could just be my imagination. Guess I'll have to
look into a water trap or something to eliminate this problem.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/