[AJD] John Deere AR

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 18:35:48 PST 2005

  Thanks Dean,
         I think you are right. Also in my original post I said that it was
in gear. It's not. It's in neutral. The shifter is frozen in place but I'm
thinking that is just a problem in the linkage which has to be better than
the tranny. I'm trying to remember what I ended up doing on my B to get the
brake drums off. All I know is that it was a job! We worked pretty hard the
last two days on it. Tomorrow is supposed to be 80 here so I may give it a
break and go motorcycle riding instead! There will be plenty of time to
work on the tractor.

BTW, the "we" is my wife. Boy is she a good helper and has taken so much
interest in this one that I'm beginning to think she will claim it after
"we" get it finished! LOL...TW