[AJD] Another trivia question - Pre-Screeners??

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 26 20:32:47 PST 2005

Greg:

I took your suggestion of looking at pictures. Gathered lots of data and now
have my feet firmly planted in mid air. I have over 100 pictures of 520's
through 730's stored on my system. Of that probably 50% had Pre-Cleaners but
only 4 Pre-Screeners. Two were vary obviously the round hole type. The other
two the tractor was far enough away from the picture taker, I couldn't tell.
Maybe those were the diamond type because I couldn't see the holes.

So your suggestion, although being a good one, didn't yield any kind of
conclusive results.

Another mystery to be solved.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290