[AJD] John Deere AR

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Nov 26 18:22:03 PST 2005

Hey Tommy, that's a great looking project!
Man, it's at your house and in the shop so you must be nearly done!

Looks pretty straight forward to me, should be lots of fun and a great tractor when it's done

Good luck
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Nov 26 16:21 , Tommy Wilson <t17wilson at cox.net> sent: