[AT] Air compressors?

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sat Nov 26 17:21:30 PST 2005

Well our farm air compressor has gone "ka-put" and we have decided to
trade up.  I need to be taken to school on them.  I have seen some
pretty snazzy looking "oil-less" units, with upright 20-30 gallon tanks.
They are nice and compact and look pretty powerful in terms of CFM and
so forth.  Are they any good? The brand I was looking at was
Campbell-Hausfield.  All we need is a little 25-30 gallon unit that we
can wheel around, main duties will be to air up tires (every shape and
size) and maybe run a pressure fed (not HVLP) paint gun.

TIA
Al