[AJD] Unusual 430 "W"?? on ebay

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Sat Nov 26 17:58:31 PST 2005

As the center section is basically the same on 40-420-430 except for plugs,
bushings and on the early models a different starter and mounting, I'm
willing to bet that a 430 U center section replaced the original section and
they decided to update the tag.  It looks like a U under the scratched W.
My 420 T has a larger T than the numbers.  A research of the number would be
interesting.
Merle Wayne