[AT] Some ads from the 11/26 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Nov 26 19:23:22 PST 2005

Ford 8N tractor with bucket, blade, power steering, good tires,
excellent condition, $3800. Mifflin Co. 717-899-6002.

I am just curious if any of you have ever seen an 8N with power steering
and, if you have, do you know who made it.  As far as I know I've never seen
an 8N with power steering and I am not aware of any after market power
steering sources for an 8N.  The only thing I can envision is someone taking
the power steering off of a latter Ford, like say the 600 series, and
modifying it and putting it on an 8N.
Thanks -
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington