[Farmall] Cima IH Paris Model FH 235

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Sat Nov 26 07:42:12 PST 2005

Sneaky,
I heard there is a FH adapter/converter  to convert a Super C Front Snow
blade into a belly mount grader blade hiding in the weeds behind a certain
pole barn near Kempton, PA.  I can see it already, you'll be "sneakin"
through the weeds trying to find that adapter.  I heard there is a
Hydro-creeper for a Super C out there somewhere too.  Now that's something
you really need.  Better watch out though, I heard the owner patrols the
sacred IH burial ground with a .50 BMG, word is he went insane from all the
Wisconsinites trying to steal his IH collectables.

Lane