[AJD] John Deere 111

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 26 10:28:10 PST 2005

Chris:

Unfortunately, it appears that neither one of these sites provides much
info, if any on the 111. My neighbor has a restored 111 that was done by a
local JD Dealer. I suspect it was restored quite faithfully. If you need
pictures of anything to compare to, I could capture them from his machine.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com