[AJD] The Plow Share newsletter from the CC

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 20:37:15 PST 2005

Dean,
I spent some time with Brian Holst at the CC on the way to the National Farm
Toy show in early November, and he told me about the new CC newsletter.  I
believe it will be quarterly and anyone who has had any dealings with the CC
in the past (and so have their name on the CC list) will receive a gratis
copy.

I agree it is good to see the CC back putting out a newsletter with the goal
of providing insight on topics not easily available to most of us.
Regards,
Duane