[AJD] Unusual 430 "W"?? on ebay

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Fri Nov 25 17:35:31 PST 2005

Ron

>From what I see in the photos, it's not a "U".  This tractor has the rear
axles coming straight out from the rear end housing.  My 430U has reduction
gears from the housing to the axle.  The serial plate on the one on ebay
looks like mine on my 430U except for what appears to be a scratched "W".
Mine has a deep stamped "U" in this place. The "U" is just stamped, no
color.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Arizona