JD Lawn Tractors (was Re: [AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop etc.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 08:31:16 PST 2005

I sold the Old Packard many years ago and still  catch "h" from the wife
about it. But sometimes you have more stuff than room  and something has to go. It
was my Uncles car he bought it new in 1948 I loved  driving that car it was
so smooth on the road and quiet and easy to steer with  out any power stuff.
Packard's were a really great auto.
go to this  site to see the latest  Packard.
http://www.packardmotorcar.com/index.html

I think that you  will be pleasantly surprised.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460