[Farmall] Re: Timing setting on Cub

ZIMMY833 at aol.com ZIMMY833 at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 19:57:11 PST 2005

My thanks to all the info I received back. After posting I found the sites
for the online manuals and after reviewing and reading I was able to reset the
timing and make the tractor run. This was the sweetest sound I have heard in
a  long time as this tractor was given to me by my Mom after Dad died in 1991.
 My Dad always used the crank to start it, and I never could get it to go
until  about a week after he died. Ever since then I am the only one in our
family to  start it this way.  Keep looking for updated pics and  stories.