JD Lawn Tractors (was Re: [AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop etc.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Nov 24 07:36:33 PST 2005

Mattias:

Be careful what you say about the Dutch!  :-) They may let their finger out
of the dikes and lower the ocean level. Then all your beach front property
might have a quarter mile of sand before one can get to the water.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com