JD Lawn Tractors (was Re: [AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop etc.

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 18:18:16 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/23/2005 12:26:42 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

Re: JD  Lawn Tractors (was Re: [AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop
etc.

my sister has  one of the    LIGHT line JD  mowers.
before she purchased  we ask the dealers ( yes we checked both)   they  said
NO MTD DOES NOT BUILD THIS UNIT...  it  looks  like an MTD,  and has a LOT of
the same parts.. yes almost  100% of  the same parts   but it is a  Deere
Assembled  product...

now either  both  dealers lied   or  were so  missinformed  and   I've know
the  one dealer long enough to  know  he  makes mistakes but  has never lied to
make a  sale.