[AT] t-giving dinner

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Nov 23 13:50:35 PST 2005

Hi Gerald,
I grew up on the "red sauce" (I live about 25 miles from Lexington) but
I got a good introduction to the pepper sauce at Don Murray's in Raleigh
when I was a student at NC State.  Now I like both but I have to admit I
like the pepper sauce version a bit better so I guess I've sort of a
hybrid - maybe a downeast hilbilly. :)
Might also be those two summers in college when I worked in Rocky Mount
and Kinston.  While in Kinston I lived at the top of the only hill in
town (probably about 50 feet high).  I did miss the hills of home.

David
NW NC - near Winston-Salem - just a few miles from Spencer