[AJD] Dumb Off Topic Question

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Nov 23 11:41:43 PST 2005

No problem happens to the best of us.  Heck I just had to go out and buy
some steel to make up new cab mounts for my garden tractor. I've had it
on the tractor three years and take it off in the spring because it hits
the trees. The mounts replace the footboards and they go on/off with the
cab. I had set them aside in a "safe" spot. During the last major shop
cleaning a LOT of scrap got thrown away by my BIL and FIL. Care to guess
where the cab mounts went?? Yep in the scrap bin at the DOT building.
1'X2' X 3/16" steel plates with angle brackets labeled for my tractor,
painted to match as well.

Steve Williams