[AT] t-giving dinner now off topic ramble

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 12:31:56 PST 2005

 Charlie,
      I think people just like having fun with words
and accents. Dad likes to say 'mater. I like 'naner's
and 'tater's.
     Sitting here thinking, who did the song, "Peel me
a 'naner toss me a peanut..."  Was it Lil Jimmy
Dickens? "Take an old cold 'tater and wait" I know is
Jimmy Dickens.   Good stuff!!!
      Jeff Foxworthy certainly has opened the door
into the Redneck world for folks. It weren't too
dad-burn hip when I was a kid but now everdangbody
wantsa talk 'n act like me. (hard to write redneck
style)
Danny Tabor