[AT] t-giving dinner

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 10:41:06 PST 2005

Oh yea, I smother a pork chop in apple sauce. I
thought I was the only one who liked apple sauce on a
chop! Folks sure do look at me strange at the diner, I
was starting to get a complex.
   Although I've emptied many'a jar of Apple butter in
the past,   this was the first year I was able to get
involved with our local farm museum's apple butter
making. It was a good time despite the rain.
      Danny Tabor