[AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop etc.

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Nov 23 03:09:59 PST 2005

I agree with Guy. I was at the Horicon Works about a month and half ago
working a insurance claim on one of their engineers vehicles. I had to meet
him in the plant and I saw the assembly line, plus other work areas. I
believe that they ae shipped to the Janesville warehouse and shiiped from
there. Last time I went by the warehouse, there must have been at least a
thousand JD lawn and garden tractors stacked 4 high all around the place.