[AT] Dumb Off Topic Question - Totally Ignore - DELETE

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 22 23:29:55 PST 2005

This is a clear case of rectal/cranial inversion. My only excuse is that I'm
taking Pain Medication after much dental work. A mind is a terrible thing to
lose!

Ignore all of this.

I cannot get my 1996 F150 hood latch to release. It appears to be rusted
stuck or something. I have tried to the push the hood latch lever, through
the grill, as hard as I can to the point where it starts to bend. No latch
movement. Have put pressure on the hood simultaneously. No help. Have tried
to find a place to wedge with a long screw driver but not much luck.

Is there some magic trick?

Battery went dead and now I cannot get under the hood to get to the battery.
Need to increase the antifreeze/water ratio, immediately, if not sooner.

Help!!!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!