[AJD] Dumb Off Topic Question

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Tue Nov 22 20:29:28 PST 2005

I'm sure you have, but spray your favorite penetrant under there the best
you can and let it work for a while. Had an old Chebby that would finally
open after you gave it several sharp raps straight down on the hood while
pulling on the release. Sounds like one of my old trucks....been so long
since the hood was popped, that I have to get the owner's manual out to see
how it's done! HTH