[AJD] Dumb Off Topic Question

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 22 22:04:38 PST 2005

Steve:

Well, I titled the question a DUMB one and I sure guess it is. Of course it
has an inside release. I just plain forgot it. I'm on heavy pain medication
due to dental work and I guess this just reminds me why the prescription
says: DO NOT OPERATE Machinery or Drive while taking this medication. This
is really embarrassing. It's too late to check tonight but I will in the
morning. I apparently have completely spaced out! Wow, I didn't realize this
prescription was this strong!

I'm surprised I can type. Maybe I can't! I'll check in the morning to see if
this made any sense.

I think I'll lock the door in the bedroom so I don't even try to sleep walk!
:-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!