[AT] t-giving dinner

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 22 13:49:34 PST 2005

Each year at our church Heritage Day we make apple butter in copper kettles
over an open fire.  First time we did it 11 years ago we made about 60
pints.  This year we made 635 pints!  That takes a mighty big biscuit!
Folks stand around and help stir for hours to get a chance to buy it when it
comes off.  It sells as fast as we can put it in jars.

Gerald
Western, NC