[AJD] Serial # 60002 JD B sells for $4,602.00 on eBay

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Nov 22 12:56:07 PST 2005

I think that's the same guy who bought that GPWT Experimental a couple of
years back over in Wisconsin, isn't it?   I don't remember the name.
$185,000 for the GPWTex, as I recall.  I've got pics of that tractor if
anybody is interested, I think the pics came from the list here somewhere.

No probs with me for somebody spending that on a tractor.  If one has that
kind of money and wants to put it into the preservation of really special
old iron, God bless 'em.  There are plenty of common tractors out there to
keep me entertained.  Indeed, too many, just ask Linda.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.