[AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop, Shepard etc.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Nov 22 10:30:23 PST 2005

All these posts about Cockshutt and nobody mentioned the Shepard Diesel.  It
was essentially a Cockshutt with Shepard's own diesel engine (and sheet
metal).  When they put their engine in a Farmall M they didn't call it their
own tractor... it was an M with a diesel engine. :-)

The Mercer does have a resemblance to a Shepard.

George Willer