[AJD] # 60002 JD B sells for $4, 602.00 and a golden opportunity

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Tue Nov 22 10:20:46 PST 2005

Ooooooooooo....the last angle iron frame styled AN...how much Greg?

After seeing the first post and Dean's pics I remembered seeing this one and my first reaction was what a junk....still think its sort of junky.   But I wouldn't mind having one like it but not at that price.

I wonder what the first BNH or BWH or BN or BW would bring. I think the serial numbers for the first BN and BNH were in the first ten if I remember right.  That BN would interest me.

LeRoy