[AT] Cockshut, Oliver, Coop etc.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Nov 22 09:29:00 PST 2005

On 21 Nov 2005 at 20:35, Gene Dotson wrote:

 and by National Farmers Machinery Co-operatives in
> Shelbyville, Indiana. Farmer's hometown and TMCOTKU.

	The rear wheels on that Mercer looked just like the rear
wheels on the Custom tractor that was also made in
Shelbyville. I believe the Intercontinental also used those
wheels. I assume they were from a standard vendor
someplace.
	This brings up another question. Which tractors wore
wheels made by their own parent company and which were from
a an outside vendor? As an example did John Deere make any
of their own disk wheels? I assume they did make their cast
centers? Did they contract out the rims?

--
"farmer"
Living at Hewick Midwest

Sometimes we have to work at it a little but if we
are all going to age well we must indeed work at keeping a
positive attitude. We might as well go out in overdrive and
with the pedal to the metal because this thing called life
"don't got no reverse"...  There is no sense wasting
a lot of time trying to find one...
(FJR 2005)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA