[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 07:20:35 PST 2005

To the Farmall Group-

  Often, members ask something along the lines of "where are you located, etc."

  Would there be any interest on the parts of some of you in posting actual addresses?  The reason I ask is that Google Earth affords one the opportunity to view "from outer space" virtually any spot on the earth.  The images are not "real time" (maybe 1.5-2 years old) and the resolution varies (e.g., New York City is really clear, the North Pole...not so much). Anyway, it might be interesting to actually "see" where we live.  I am assuming that you folks are familiar with this Google service.  It is free and is really kind of fun.
  Just a thought.
  Jim Moran

Jim Becker <jim.becker at verizon.net> wrote:
  These 2 observations taken together might suggest that a new manifold was
installed some time after 1929.

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net