[AJD] $300 Ebay JD gas cap

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 21 17:25:02 PST 2005

TW:

Let me think about this a little. At $31 a yardstick (Fuel gauge) I suspect
I would be quite happy to pay JD their 10% royalties!  :-) The more I think
about this it is starting to sound like a real business opportunity. :-) My
father always said that JD's ran so economically that he had to take gas out
occasionally or the tank would run over. No real reason for a fuel gauge I
guess.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!