Bad words (was Re: [AT] Mercer tractor at Cumming, GA show

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Nov 21 15:09:14 PST 2005

I'm glad you said that, Charlie.  You just reminded me that I haven't
made my annual purchase of one bottle of Maul's Original Recipe Barbeque
Sauce.  It has become a tradition in our family that on the Friday after
Thanksgiving (while the ladies of the house are out shopping) I mince
whatever turkey is left over from the Thursday feast and warm it in an
electric fry pan with the contents of the bottle.  This is then served
on buns, bread, leftover dressing, or just on a plate to any and all
comers-to-the-kitchen.  The concoction is always completely consumed and
never gets a chance to cool off before it's gone.

It isn't in competition with the shredded mutton at the Moonlite Bar-B-Q
in Owensboro, but it's GOOD!

Larry