[AJD] Re: Re[ $300 Ebay JD gas cap and last minute bidding

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Mon Nov 21 08:11:09 PST 2005

I too have been in the last minute biding of an item on ebay.  What works
best for me is to look at the item sometime before the item is to close and
decide what would be the max I would pay for an item.  Submit my max bid on
ebay, let ebay doing the bidding up to what my max is and then check back
when the bidding is over to see who the winner is.  It takes a lot of stress
out of bidding.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az