[AT] Mercer tractor at Cumming, GA show

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 20 22:57:33 PST 2005

Herb:

Interesting picture and tractor. When I first observed the tractor and the
big M decal I though I was looking at a MM tractor. I don't think I have
ever heard of a Mercer tractor before.

I did find a little bit of info on the Web:

http://tractortestlab.unl.edu/40-49.pdf

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!