[AT] Pellet stove

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Nov 20 16:37:12 PST 2005

On 20 Nov 2005 at 17:04, Steve W. wrote:

> Farmer,
> What brand is the one with the buttons? I have a bunch of service
> manuals on different pellet/corn/combo units. Might just
have that info
> on hand.
>
> Steve Williams

	Hi Steve:

	The stove with the "magic buttons" is made by:
England Stove Works
Monroe,VA 24574
Model 25-PDVC/55SHP10
Serial # 17853
Mfg. date E7/03

	The three "factory set" buttons are across the bottom of
the panel:
"Low fuel feed"
"Low burn air"
"Air on temp"
	While that tells what they are for it doesn't tell what
sequence or other buttons must be used with them to change
them or base settings. It is entirely possible that one of
my g-grandchildren might have done a little adjusting...
:-)   I would at least like to get the low burn rate down
below 2 pounds per hour if possible. If the new one can get
down to .9 pounds per hour surely the old one can burn at 2
pounds per hour.

--
"farmer"
Living at Hewick Midwest

Sometimes we have to work at it a little but if we
are all going to age well we must indeed work at keeping a
positive attitude. We might as well go out in overdrive and
with the pedal to the metal because this thing called life
"don't got no reverse"...  There is no sense wasting
a lot of time trying to find one...
(FJR 2005)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA