[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 20 16:21:17 PST 2005

Roberto, if I remember right all of your tractors would be considered
"export's", correct? I have seen things in the parts book that were noted
for export only. Compared to US machines I am sure you could come up with
quite a few questions.
I wonder why yours has a Bosch mag? Were Bosch mags vey common in your area?

John