[AT] Pellet stove

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 20 09:15:13 PST 2005

Farmer:

Looks like you have a good plan. We have used a wood pellet stove for several years and have been quite pleased with it. Our alternative heat is a Lennox heat pump which we are not too happy with.  The Pellet Stove heats the house quite nicely for about 1/3 the cost. Had a bit of a pleasant surprise this fall when purchasing the first ton of pellets. They were on sale at $120 a ton. Usually around $150.00.  Ours is a Whitfield stove, which are made locally but the company is now owned by Lennox. As I recall our pellet stoves are significantly more expensive out here in NW Washington than the $1200 you paid. Not sure why there is such a difference. Good luck with the installation.

-------------- Original message from "Indiana Robinson" <robinson at svs.net>: --------------