[AT] Pellet stove

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Nov 20 13:25:10 PST 2005

On 20 Nov 2005 at 14:25, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> Farmer must have bought a used one I paid a lot  more than that for my stove
> then I added the 24 K. Gold touch and had it  installed. Boy does that add up.
> About $4000 when we got though. but I love  it I just
added a programmable
> thermostat this winter for another $50 but then  that's
worth the comfort of
> getting up to a warm house. Home Depot has them  online
be sure to get the
> correct one for two line systems.

	I see I did miss-quote the price. It was $1299. Thank
goodness it was not $1300...   ;-)
	It was new it came from:
http://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/
	I do all of my own installation work, I don't trust
"professionals"...   :-)    The worst furnace and air
installation I ever saw was by a major "professional"
heating contractor. There really are a lot of good ones but
there are also hacks in every profession. Even among the
big guys. Maybe more so...

--
"farmer"
Living at Hewick Midwest

Sometimes we have to work at it a little but if we
are all going to age well we must indeed work at keeping a
positive attitude. We might as well go out in overdrive and
with the pedal to the metal because this thing called life
"don't got no reverse"...  There is no sense wasting
a lot of time trying to find one...
(FJR 2005)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA