[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 20

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Nov 20 12:41:45 PST 2005

I don't endorse Troy's request, but he has been a long time subscriber and
a help over the years to other subscribers and deserves a bit of respect.
If you disagree with him, fine.  Just keep the replies intellectually
honest and morally upright.  Snide comments are not required.  A simple -
"Hey Troy, I am concerned that the balance between personal gain and public
preservation is skewed a little too heavily towards personal gain in this
case.  Could you give us more information that would refute this?"  - would
have sufficed.

As usuaI , I mention this because I refuse to let this list reflect the
lack of respect and rhetorical terpitudes that permeate public discussion
these days.  These very sins of conversation have run off dozens of long
time members, which lessens us all and we don't need to lose another.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net