[AJD] Barn Raising Fund

Robert E. Harris deere.robert at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 15:01:47 PST 2005

Kreig,

well said.
Trust but verify.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]On Behalf Of
astroguy at nas.com
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:23 PM
To: antique-johndeere at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: RE: [AJD] Barn Raising Fund

I am a big fan and supporter of preserving our heritage, history, etc.  If
the Barn Raising fund was for a non-profit organization instead of a
private enterprise I could be more interested.  If there was additional
information in regards to the proposed use, and ultimate fate of this
building (future uses and longevity guarenties) I could be more interested.
However, I dont see how this request would be any different from me asking
from eveyone on the list for $XX so I could purchase and "save" the JD 530,
630, 730 LP tractors coming up for sale recently on this list.

So, I would ask that in the future, when such requests are made that
additional information be provided either in the request or in supplied
links.

Kudos to Troy and family for preserving this building.

Kreig